Monday, November 7, 2011

Using the Internet in an Unethical Way? No Way.. Not Me..

Have I? Probably. But, if I did, I didn't know that I was doing it. Well, other than downloading music on undisclosed and unnamed sources. I really think that everyone is guilty of that crime. I have gotten into the groove of buying my music through iTunes (even though I really don't want to), but I will say that Apple has made it a little fun to buy music. You get to see the album covers on your phone or iPod and it's interactive, too. For those that really care, Apple allows you to see the composers of the albums and songs (I find this interesting because I like to follow certain producers as they create new music). I think they did that on purpose because they knew that no one would want to pay for music, so along with buying the song or album, you are allowed access into other information about that artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment