Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thoughts and Advice


English 1060 has been pretty cool for me. I never had a blog site before, and the experience forced me to think about things before I post it. Also, this blog site made me think about things that I thought I didn't care about. Community health and wellness is something that is in the far corners of my brain, and with the assignments that were required, the issue was taken from the back of my brain to the front. As far as advice goes, do not procrastinate and really try to think things through. Plan the assignments out as soon as you get them. Starting on time will guarantee that the desired grade will be achieved. Another piece of advice would be to ask questions when this is need for it. It is never good to be alone in the dark, feeling like there is no help. Asking questions does not mean that someone is stupid or cannot comprehend; it only means that one is thinking about the issue, and he realizes there is something he is unclear on. Those are the main two pieces of advice I can think of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment