Monday, November 28, 2011

Reflection Part 2


Being in this class as forced me to think when I didn't want to use my brain. All I wanted to do is come in the classroom, take down some notes, and leave with less than half of the information that was given to me. This class is different than any class that I have this semester in that we engage in conversation and we share opinions. As far as research goes, I haven't done so much research in my entire life, but it was only to help me in my future classes and assignments. My number one problem (something echoed in every reflection I've done) is that I do not start on time when I get these assignments. With this reflection, I'm sure to insert that into it because I waited a while to start on the video. The music was created in a timely manner, but the video is still a work in progress. I do have some pictures that I want to use, and I found some fonts and I decided on a theme for the video. Grand Theft Auto is the theme that I chose and this decision was carefully thought out. Moving forward, I plan on starting assignments on time and finishing them with great quality. I always try to do my best when it comes to working and creating things and classwork is no different. Like Part One, more will be added to this reflection to show that I've worked and thought about this assignment in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment