Friday, November 11, 2011

Video that Inspired Me

The video that inspired me was the first video we watched in class about children playing violent video games. I liked everything about the video from the music to the video clips that were inserted into the movie. With my topic being what it is, I felt that whoever made that movie was showing me how it's done. I thought it was organized well and the entire movie made sense. I've already said it before that my movie will have a soundtrack produced by me and watching this movie inspired me to create different styles of music by rearranging chords in my music. Thanks to the movie we watched in class, my soundtrack is composed of things that I've never done before. The other movie that we watched about the girl was inspiring also. Both of these showed me how using the CRAP designs can make or break your movie. If you really want people to buy in to what you're saying, you need to be detailed and organized. Both movies were great examples of this and I plan on using those same CRAP designs in my movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment