Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mr. Wright's Video


The video is coming along great. I have my serious moments in it, but it also has the comical side as well. I believe that it is a perfect mix that won't offend anyone. One thing has changed about the video though; the audience has shifted from the general gamer to the general male gamer. I said it during my presentation that I wanted the audience to be teens that were like me when I was in middle/high school. I want to reach the ones that are just starting to see themselves as regular gamers that think nothing of their habit. It's these types of people that can cognitively think about the choices they are making, and if they think about it long enough, that have the time to change their habit before it becomes worse in their adult life. Like I stated before in previous blogs, this research topic is personal to me because I wanted to compare my findings to my own personal life. I wanted to see what things are common; I wanted to find out if I have a problem or not. I believe my video will be entertaining and informative, all in the same few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment