Friday, October 28, 2011

Video Game Addictions

We were in the library the other day and Dr. Lackey found a great book for me on my research topic. This book is written by two authors who saw a need for digging deeper into this issue. All of the sources that I've found so far have only brought up the idea that video game addiction could be a problem, and people with this addiction might want to seek professional help. This book has really helped me out because it sees this issue as a problem that needs more attention. Some other sources that I've found show that too much video game play can hurt your social life, but the book shows that it has a major effect in all parts of your life. That's what makes this book a good source because it offers information for all sides of the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment