Monday, November 28, 2011

Reflection Part 1

With the first part of the reflection being about what we've accomplished with this project, I wanted to take this time to share how I was inspired when we first got the assignment, and to show some of my work that I've done for this assignment. I am creating my own music for this video and that has given me ideas for the video. I don't know what kind of skill that is, but I saw my video as I was making the music for it. Making a storyboard wasn't necessary for me because I already had the vision in my head as far as what I wanted the video to look like. I chose to create the type of songs I created to allow the viewers to identify with the message that I want to present. Like I said during my presentation, I am targeting kids that were like me; kids that are in middle/high school who find themselves wrapped up in video games for long periods of time. I chose the pictures that I chose because I wanted people to know that this topic is not as serious as any social or ethical conflicts, but awareness is needed. I could put more into this reflection, but I'm still working on some details with my video and more is soon to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment