Monday, November 7, 2011

Portfolio 3

Oh yes! I am excited about this project. I have so many ideas that I've came up with to do this project. First off, I make my own music, so to be responsible for the soundtrack for this movie would be the best thing possible for me to do. I do understand that this project is on a more serious note, so I will try my best to make it as serious as possible. My topic is a newer topic in American society, so it will be a little difficult to try to persuade people that this is an issue worth talking about. With that said, I will bring the most informative video with the best music and I will do my best to make it as presentable as possible. I haven't started working on the music yet, but when I do, this project will begin to take off...

No comments:

Post a Comment