Monday, November 28, 2011

Reflection Part 1 (cont.)


I am very passionate about my music. Like I said before, the excitement came when I thought to create my own music for the video. I call it a "soundtrack" in that I left the opportunity to make the snip its full-length songs for future use. I have never allowed anyone to listen to my music when I've created it in a short period of time, but the excitement and passion that I have for music and the excitement for this assignment came together to create the five songs that I have for the video. During my presentation, I said that I wanted to make a few more songs for the video, but I doubt that will happen due to the time that I have left to compile the video in the way that I want it to be presented. With the theme that I chose (Grand Theft Auto), my message will hit home with gamers of all ages because I want the viewer to analyze himself/herself in a way that they might not have done before. The video is an informative video in that I am not trying to persuade anyone to do anything. I just want the gamers to think about how they are investing their time. I want the gamer to think about how different their life could be if they were to dedicate the time spent playing video games to something else. This message is personal because I have often wondered the same thing. Maybe I would have gone to college sooner or would have married my girlfriend earlier in my life. Maybe I would have asked for a raise on my job instead of not being worried about it because I wanted to hurry home to play my new Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas game. Who knows? That's the question that I want the viewer (hopefully an excessive gamer) to ask of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment