Monday, October 24, 2011

Procrastination

procrastination (n)- slowness as a consequence of not getting around to do a certain act
                                     "The Dictionary Application for the iPhone"

Beside this definition should be a picture of me with a big grin on my face. This is something that has haunted me in every aspect of my life. If there is an extra moment that can pass before I am required to do something, I will take that moment and try to fit every requirement into that very last moment. I've been this way all of my life and I would like to change it, but it seems as if I am wired to procrastinate. I'll give myself more credit by saying that I have gotten better as I have matured, but my picture is still beside this definition in my own personal dictionary. Even with these blogs, I wait til the last minute to type them. I still try my best to make them as accurate as possible and try to fulfill the requirements of the blog; if I could only do them on time...

No comments:

Post a Comment